What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer/smartphone/tablet when accessing certain web pages, to store and retrieve information about the browsing done from that equipment.
The user’s browser uses the information about the visit to the website to personalise certain pages or elements. For statistical analysis purposes, a cookie may also be used to transmit a randomly generated, unique, anonymous number to our server. It is not possible to identify the user by means of a cookie. Generally, a cookie contains the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, its “lifetime” and a value, which is usually a text value or a randomly generated unique number.
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be:
Depending on their origin:
- Own: these are cookies generated by the website you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are received when browsing a website but are not generated by the owner of the website, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
This category includes analytical cookies and those used by external content complements, which are necessary for the user to access content or services provided by third-party suppliers such as, for example, videos hosted on YouTube or geographical locations on Google Maps.
Depending on how long they remain active:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are not registered in the user’s terminal when the user leaves the website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: these are cookies that are strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user. If these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to correctly receive the contents and services offered on our website.
- Analytical Cookies: These are those that allow the monitoring and statistical analysis of the behaviour of all users on our website, gathering and providing anonymous information. This information helps us to improve the functioning of the same.
- Advertising Cookies: These are cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the frequency at which ads are displayed.
- Behavioural Cookies: These cookies allow the management of advertising spaces according to the user’s specific profile.
CFA uses the following cookies on its website:
A. OWN COOKIES
Type of Cookie: Technical Cookies.
Necessary to allow the user to browse through the website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it.
They facilitate traffic control and data communication; they allow session identification and access to restricted access areas; to make the application for registration or participation in an event, as well as to use security elements during browsing.
Cookies managed from the domain of Corporación Financiera Azuaga
|Technical Cookie used for the acceptance of necessary cookies
B. COOKIES DE TERCEROS
|Google.com||_GRECAPTCHA||Used by the GOOGLE RECAPTCHA service in forms to avoid SPAM.||14/03/2022|
|gstatic.com||CONSENT||Functionality of accepting cookies on websites||Permanent|
How can you disable cookies?
To change your cookie settings, you can access:
- Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookie
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html