Access to the information published on the website (cfazuaga.com) is the property of CORPORACIÓN FINANCIERA AZUAGA S.L., CIF: B01657584 with registered office at: Plaza Alcalde Sánchez Monteseirín, nº 2 – 18 – 41092 Seville and registered in the Mercantile Register of Seville, volume 6.886, folio 97, sheet SE-126.316 (hereinafter CFA) legally constituted in Spain, implies acceptance of the following conditions of use:
- CFA, has published this website in order to provide potential visitors with access to information relating to the services it makes available and which are detailed in its contents. The information displayed on the website is made freely available to users who access the website on a private and individual basis, free of charge. The commercialisation of the right of access is expressly forbidden.
- The copy or reproduction of the information published by means of any electronic medium (web pages, databases or electronic publications) that allows the re-dissemination of any information published on this website to multiple users without the prior written consent of CFA is expressly forbidden.
- Accuracy of information: CFA makes every effort to ensure that the information published on its website is accurate and up to date. However, it accepts no liability for the consequences of any misinterpretation or misinterpretation of the information.
- CFA shall not be liable for any damage or harm suffered by the user as a result of access to this website or the use of its contents.
- Links to third party websites.
CFA includes within its contents links to sites belonging to and/or managed by third parties in order to facilitate access to information available on the Internet.
CFA assumes no responsibility for the existence of links between the contents of this site and contents located outside the site. Such links or mentions are for information purposes only and in no case imply support, approval, marketing or any relationship whatsoever between CFA and the persons or entities that are the authors and/or managers of such content or owners of the sites where they are located.
To learn more about our cookies policy, please visit: https://cfazuaga.com/cookies-policy/
7. Licence of use.
The licence for public use of the website is regulated by Spanish law, regardless of the user’s country of access. Any dispute that may arise in the interpretation of these access regulations will be solved in the courts of Seville (Spain).
COPYRIGHT: The total or partial reproduction of texts and graphics, by any means, without the express written authorisation of CORPCORPORACIÓN FINANCIERA AZUAGA S.L., CIF: B01657584 with address at: Plaza Alcalde Sánchez Monteseirín, nº 2 – 18 – 41092 Seville and registered in the Mercantile Register of Seville, volume 6.886, folio 97, page SE-126.316. To insert these texts, images or news in the publication or dissemination in media of any kind accessible to third parties, express written authorisation must be obtained from CORPORACIÓN FINANCIERA AZUAGA S.L.
The private use of the texts, news and data published on this website is permitted for strictly personal purposes.